inner voices

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Dear cell phone,
Why did you not hop into my purse this morning?  It is a bit weird to not have you with me.  And I worry that it could pose a slight problem after work as I try to meet Lisa for our movie *date* (yes, I FINALLY found someone to see Blades of Glory with me, so excited, but you, my cell phone, probably don't care about that so much as you will not be there).  I know that I don't use you much during the day at work, but it's comforting to know that you're there, in my drawer, in case I need you.  Or in case I get a special phone call from anyone who doesn't have my work number (which frankly is most people).  So tomorrow (and every day thereafter) please be more considerate and make sure that you are in my purse before I leave my apartment in the morning.
Thanks,
Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home