inner voices

Monday, March 26, 2007

Dear Gods of Weekend,
Just wanted to thank you for another fabulous weekend.  And apparently you're really smiling on me because you extended it a little bit into this morning too, which was just really thoughtful!  A few of the highlights that I particularly appreciated:
 
-test driving the 2007 Mini Cooper S.  WOW.  Probably merits a letter of its own, but that will come later I'm sure. Cassie knows what her new car is going to be...
-multiple long distance phone conversations.  always makes me happy.
-another fun Saturday night.  I do believe that made 3 in a row. 
-good movie Sunday morning (300).  A little gory for me, but I didn't hate it so that's a huge plus!  Plus I had good company.
-INCREDIBLE WEATHER!!  HOLY SHIT was it nice out on Sunday!! And today.  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU whoever made that happen because wow is it amazing.  My run this morning was just outstanding because of the weather.  And I took a long walk along the lake yesterday too, just to soak it all in.  I LOVE IT!
 
So while that list certainly doesn't capture everything, it was another really good weekend.  And I am just so thankful for good weekends.  Because the weeks can be long and the weekends are what get me through.  So thanks.  I do appreciate it!
 
Much love,
Me

 

2 Comments:

  • glad to hear your weekend was so great. and, yeah, the weather was PERFECT yesterday. Yay! for spring on its way in and summer not too far behind.

    --tyler

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:26 PM  

  • Now who's idea was 300 as a date movie?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home