inner voices

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Dear Gods of Weekend,
Thank you Thank you Thank you!! I have had such a great weekend and it's only Sunday morning!! Yesterday you introduced me to some wonderful people in person, many of whom I had already met online but it was so great to finally meet them face to face. I also got to meet some altogether new people which was fantastic. And we just had so much fun and I am so happy to be a part of such an amazing community of people.
And then last night was so unexpectedly fun. I mean, I expected it to be a good time, but then it was fun in a different way and that was pretty awesome.
So thank you. Because after last week, I REALLY needed this weekend. I haven't felt this good in a long time, and I really needed that.
Now if we could only fix this nausea thing, I'd be set...
Much love,
Me

1 Comments:

  • Hey Cass- I haven't read your blog in forever! It's very funny recently. I'm glad you had a good weekend last weekend - come monday I needed a weekend from my weekend! I hope all is very, very well.

    Love,
    Eliza

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home