inner voices

Saturday, March 10, 2007

#2

Dear neurologist,
What were you thinking prescribing me this new medication?? Did you not realize that one of its common side effects was a pretty much constant nausea? Because really, how am I supposed to enjoy being migraine-free when I'm nauseous? Let me tell you, it's pretty tough. I am equally unproductive and frankly more frustrated. Because at least with the migraines I could take my other medicine and get on with my life a few hours later. But with this, nothing. I just have to wait it out and hope that the nausea subsides while I still want to do whatever it is that I was trying to do (in this case, I'm hoping that it subsides while I still have the time and desire to go for a run outside). If this side effect is not gone in the next 2 weeks, I will gladly go back to 4 migraines a week...
Yours,
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home