inner voices

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Dear Powers That Be,
I wanted to thank you for another fantastic weekend. Another weekend that was exactly what I needed it to be exactly when I needed it to be. Last week was rough. Really rough. And I wasn't so sure I was going to make it all the way to weekend. But I did. And you gave me a perfectly peaceful Friday night in, complete with more than 10 hours of blissful sleep. A really fun brunch on Saturday with three wonderful friends (yay for Lisa Tyler and Carrie!!) at Tyler's fabulous new apartment. A surprisingly productive Saturday afternoon. A Saturday night out that was away from the craziness that is the bar scene on St. Patrick's Day but was surprisingly a lot of fun. And a Sunday spent with the whole family. I have a lot to be thankful for. And I need to keep reminding myself of that when the middle of the week sucks.
So powers that be, thanks for keeping me reminded of this.
With love,
Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home