inner voices

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Dear television networks,
Thank you for airing stupid television. Sometimes, I really really need to watch shows like "America's Next Top Model." While it pains me to admit this, I need this escapism. Sometimes, intelligent thought, and even intelligent television is just too much to handle. Like right now, I can't handle watching "Ugly Betty" so I'm watching "The Real World: Denver" because I can deal with that.
So thank you television networks for providing stupidness that I can deal with when I can't deal with anything else in life.
Love always,
Me

1 Comments:

  • I love America's Next Top Model and this season is much, much better than last. I try to make myself feel better by thinking that I am only watching it for a sociological study but really...no, I love trash television. I even tivo Australia's Next Top Model now.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home