inner voices

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

New Year's Pictures

It's now January 10th, so I figure it's probably about time to put up my pictures from New Year's Eve. I'm a little disappointed. Not so much by the pictures that I did take (they're cute) but by the fact that I didn't take very many pictures at all. There are many people that I have no pictures of -- that's sort of sad. Oh well, we'll blame the copious amounts of alcohol that I consumed... Anyway, enjoy!

Lisa and Tyler at the beginning of the evening

Joe, Lisa, Tyler, Kendra

Mandy and me

Kendra and Joe


Me and Kendra

1 Comments:

  • aww!! i REALLY wish i could have been there! i miss you guys so much!
    ps- i'm coming home for july 1st weekend!!!
    -melissa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home