inner voices

Monday, January 01, 2007

welcome to 2007

Happy New Year! I was going to blog yesterday -- a retrospective of the year -- but then I got busy cleaning and cooking and ran out of time. Oh well. That year is over so no retrospective now.

Last night was fun. There were 16 people total (though never more than 13 at once). My apartment is a disaster and reeks of alcohol. But it was fun. Pictures will be posted soon. And while (once again) I was kiss-less at midnight, 2007 has gotten off to a pretty good start. Especially considering that I'm not nearly as hungover as I expected to be. Ooh there was a lot of drinking last night. Probably would have been smart of me to have eaten dinner first... I had a lot of foods to munch on through the night but a solid dinner would have been smart. Oh well, that was 2006 Cassie. Now it's 2007.

Clearly I need a nap. Happy New Year!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home