inner voices

Saturday, January 06, 2007

retail therapy

Engaged in some definite retail therapy today. Unfortunately, it wasn't quite as therapeutic as I would have liked, but I'll get over it. It made me wonder, though, how on earth anyone ever braved Michigan Avenue before iPods. I mean, if I'd had to actually deal with the people that were walking slowly and in large groups that were impossible to get around and the screaming children and the homeless people asking for money and the clueless teenage girls that were everywhere, I might have lost my mind. But in my own little world, listening only to my happy music, I was just fine. Didn't buy anything too fabulously interesting (a sweater, a fleece pullover, an iPod case and the nike+ipod thingy to track my runs) but it was a mostly a success. Would have been an actual success if I'd had luck buying a new suit, but I didn't find any with jackets that fit right. Oh well -- that's for tomorrow I guess.

Going out tonight. In Boystown. Hopefully will be fun. Definitely will be interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home