inner voices

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

sick...

Woke up this morning to discover that I'm sick.  Right now, it's a bad cold.  Hopefully that's all it ever is -- would really prefer if it didn't turn into a sinus and/or chest infection (as my colds have a tendency of doing).  I knew it was going to happen -- that I was goign to get sick.  I've spent a lot of time hanging out with people who were sick. And I'm really glad that it happened after the holidays (and long enough before I go on vacation that I'll be better by then) but still... yuck.  And even though I've taken sudafed, which usually perks me up a bit, I'm still feeling quite foggy in the head, which is making work more than a little difficult... This is going to be a week of very early bedtimes...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home