inner voices

Monday, January 08, 2007

between meetings

Just got back from one meeting and have another in 10 minutes, which leaves me with not enough time to do anything productive work-wise but more than enough time for a quick update on my life!
 
Weekend was mostly good.  Saturday during the day was rough but I had fun Saturday night so all was better.  A bunch of us went up to Boystown --  interesting experience.  I must say that it was very nice not having to wait in line at the ladies' room :)  And we were in a pretty empty part of the bar so it was fun just to be with my friends. 
 
Sunday I went for a run.  SO needed that.   I had gone almost 2 weeks without excercising (was busy then sick and needed to sleep more than waking up at ungodly hours allows).  And when I stop and think about it, I'm going to guess that the lack of exercise contributed not insignificantly to the mental issues I was having last week.  I need me those endorphins!!  Anyway, made it to Spinning today too (though dragging myself out of bed at 5:30 was especially difficult).  And my whole outlook on life is brighter :)
 
And for one final, HAPPY thought: This time next week I'll be in Colorado SKIING :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home