inner voices

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

home sweet home

Well, I finished finals and made it home in one piece :) Got in last night (flight was only delayed 2 hours). As for the bankruptcy final, well, I think it went well but you never can tell and it's not something worth dwelling about because I won't get my grades until the end of January.

Today has been a busy day, yet I got NOTHING done. I went to the eye doctor and the dermatologist, but I STILL have done NO Christmas shopping... I looked today but found nothing. Hopefully I'll have better luck tomorrow. Oh, also getting my hair cut tomorrow. So excited for that!

Anyway, if you're around Chicago I want to see you while I'm here. So just in case you read this before I call you, let's do something! I'm here until the 2nd of January.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home