inner voices

Saturday, December 17, 2005

study break

Thought I'd take a much-needed break from studying bankruptcy to update you on my life for the past few days. Yesterday I took a final. I think it went ok, but I'm VERY cautious about even thinking that because exam grading is SO arbitrary. Didn't do any more studying yesterday -- had to free my mind of all that was M&A so that I could cram it full of bankruptcy. I planned on being a blob in front of the tv all afternoon but, alas, those plans were shot down when I learned that the heat in our building wasn't working. It didn't turn back on until sometime in the middle of hte night. It was COLD!
I've been studying like crazy all day today. I'm feeling pretty comfortable with the material but this professor is known for her sadistic exams. So, more preparation is definitely in order. And with that, it's back to the books for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home