inner voices

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Legally Blonde

I just watched Legally Blonde for the first time since I've been in law school (having seen it about 100 times pre-HLS). While I still love it and think that parts of it ring oh-so-true, it's much harder to watch now. Instead of laughing at it and enjoying it for what it is, my brain insists on picking out the parts of the movie that bear no resemblance to real life at Harvard Law and criticizing them, which is ridiculous because it's just a movie, but I can't help it. Still a good movie but I don't think I'll be watching it again until after I graduate.

On a different note, went apple picking with Emily and Silpa yesterday. Tons of fun. We went to an orchard in Contoocook, New Hampshire (love the name!) and it was really nice to get out of Cambridge and out of Massachusetts altogether. Even after giving a lot of apples to Jamie, I still have more apples than I know what to do with! Oh well. My only question is this: why did it take me until my third year of law school to make friends? Law school could have been so much more bearable for the past two years...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home