inner voices

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Who knew?

So who knew that I could actually have fun in law school without being too drunk to remember it the next day (ok, so that only happened once, but still). Today was the 3L "class trip" to Cape Cod. Wasn't going to go because I don't really like my classmates but two friends, Emily and Silpa, talked me into going with them and it was actually a lot of fun. We didn't exactly do much, ate, wandered around kitchy stores, and sat on the beach(it was 60 degrees, not quite beach weather) but it was fun all the same. While on the beach we gossiped about all of our section-mates from 1L year and it was pretty funny. Also managed to get sand everywhere but oh well, a shower should cure that. I'll post pics soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home