inner voices

Monday, November 12, 2007

Dear Starbucks,
I love Red Cup season.  It's so happy - there's something about them that's just so much more joyful than the regular white cups and it makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside separate and apart from the warm fuzziness that you get from drinking your hot, caffeinated beverage.  Yet I have to say that I don't love this year's red cups as much as I've loved them in the past.  They're just too busy I think is the problem.  Sometimes, simpler is better.  I think it was better when they were really just a plain red version of the white cups.  But now you add all these drawing and other crap all over the cup and it's just too much!!  (though I do enjoy the blue sleeves as well - that's a good improvement).  Let's go back to a simpler time and bring back the warm fuzziness :)
With love,
me 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home