inner voices

Monday, July 30, 2007

Dear Life,
Thank you for finally giving me a real, honest to goodness summer weekend. You know, the kind where you know it's summer. Where life just seems right. You spend a lot of it outside, doing summery things, and none of it doing work. That's how summer is supposed to be and (finally) that's how this past weekend was. I hadn't had any of those yet this summer and I was starting to wonder whether I would at all or whether the season would go by virtually unnoticed. Thankfully, it won't. It was a wonderful weekend (and I didn't even get too sunburnt!). And I know that there won't be many more like that before the seasons change again. But I'm glad that I got one. And I'm glad that it was exactly the way that it was. So thanks :)
With love,
me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home