inner voices

Friday, March 09, 2007

thumbs down

This week sucked. The bright spot in the week was an unexpected quick overnight visit from Sarah in the middle of the week when her work trip was unexpectedly extended from Omaha to include a day in New Jersey. But other than that, I could have pretty much done without this week altogether. Especially today. Minus about 30 minutes of happiness while I was on the phone this afternoon, today could have disappeared completely and I would not complain. Not one bit. Ugh. This is one of those weeks where I just want to go to do nothing on Friday night and go to bed early just to make it end. Luckily I found out yesterday night that my tentative plans were canceled and I declined to reschedule myself so I can do just that.

Let's hope that tomorrow is a little brighter...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home