inner voices

Monday, March 05, 2007

So done!

I am so done with winter. So done. Ready now for it to be spring. Or summer. But NO MORE WINTER. I am sick of wearing a coat. Or at least a winter coat. I am sick of wearing a hat and a scarf and gloves. I'm sick of being cold. And of having to turn on the heat when I get home. I'm sick of worrying that a giant chunk of ice is going to fall off of a building in the loop and land on my head and kill me (ok, only been worrying about that since a conversation I had yesterday, but still...). I'm so sick of the treadmill.
I want to not have to wear a coat every signle time I step outside. I want to RUN OUTSIDE. I want to wear skirts. And capri pants. And flip flops. I want to put my heavy cashmere sweaters away for a few months. I want to sit outside and be happy because it's warm. I want to drink fresh lemonade. I want to drink margaritas. Outside. I want to eat fresh fruit and vegetables that I buy at the farmers' market. I want it to be warm outside. I AM READY!!!
All that said, I'm a little scared for what warm weather is going to bring allergy-wise. Because my allergies are already terrible and it's still so cold out, there's still snow on the ground, and everything is still dead. What on earth are they going to be like when the snow melts, the humidity goes up, and the grass and trees start coming to life again? Yikes!! Time to start stocking back up on the Claritin I guess...

1 Comments:

  • you can come visit me in sunny central FL! (it's been flip flop weather)
    -Melissa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home