inner voices

Thursday, February 01, 2007

the waiting is the hardest part

Hmm, everytime I think about waiting, that Tom Petty song gets stuck in my head. Need to go listen to something else now... Anyway... I ordered a new digital camera online the other day (because mine is old and large and starting to die) and it was supposed to come today but now it won't come until tomorrow. Which is fine, certainly not the end of the world, but I wanted to use it tonight! Oh well, I'll have to bring my old camera instead.
Not a lot else going on. Work has been busy, which is a very very good thing. I officially joined the real estate practice group, so I'm no longer an "undesignated" associate, which is also a good thing.
I finished a book yesterday that I do not recommend to anyone. The book was On Beauty by Zadie Smith. Just one of those books where you don't like any of the characters and so you're not rooting for anyone, but you're not rooting against them either because you know you'll have to read about the pain and akwardness that ensues. It just wasn't a pleasant book to read. On a slightly different topic, apparently it was released this morning that the final Harry Potter book comes out July 21. SO EXCITED!! But it also sort of sucks because I'm going to a wedding that weekend, which means that I won't have time to read it until the next weekend. Oh well. Still SO EXCITED!!
Definitely looking forward to the upcoming weekend (and wishing that I didn't have to go to work tomorrow, though at least I can wear jeans and a Bears sweatshirt tomorrow instead of my normal work clothes). Not much planned right now (except for tonight, which isn't technically weekend) but I am looking forward to getting some good sleep. And I need to do laundry. And clean. (since I was so unproductive with that last weekend). Oh, and WATCH THE SUPER BOWL!!
GO BEARS !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home