inner voices

Saturday, January 27, 2007

what to say?

Don't know what to say about today.

I could tell you that I was productive. That I got a haircut, bought a suit, and made soup.

I could tell you that I went to a movie tonight. Smokin' Aces to be exact. It wasn't bad. But not my kind of movie (and DEFINITELY not my kind of previews). I will probably have nightmares.

I could tell you that I've spent a very large portion of today completely lost inside of my own head.

But in the end, none of that defines my day. My week. My life. I am so stuck inside of my head right now that the world could collapse and I wouldn't notice. I wish I knew how to get myself back into the land of "what is" instead of the land of "what ifs" and "i wonder" but for now, I'm stuck. So really, what more is there to say?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home