inner voices

Friday, January 26, 2007

demotivated

I was going to clean my apartment tonight. I was SO motivated when I left work and the whole way home. But now... well... I'm not motivated enough to eat dinner, much less clean anythinng. Ugh. It was a long week. And I'm glad it's over, but that's the weird thing about being an adult with a job, etc -- there's no end in sight anymore. When you're a student, things can suck unbelievably but you have the next break or the end of the semester to look forward to. But now, what is there? *sigh* Sorry, just a weird mood.

1 Comments:

  • there are trips and dinners and fun random things. we have to learn how to shift our goals to smaller breaks and smaller victories :) it's hard. it's a more arduous wait for a smaller payoff, but dude, now we have savings accounts!

    By Blogger lisa, At 10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home