inner voices

Thursday, December 21, 2006

deep thoughts

I think I've figured out the reason behind my angst as of late. I think I'm just having some trouble coping with my lack of a winter break. Because I'm lucky if I don't have to do work this weekend. And that's a BIG change from being in college and law school where I had 3 weeks of no responsibility. And I'm also kind of jealous of my friends who do still have winter breaks. Or who can take time off of work this time of year. Oh well. I guess this is part of growing up and I'll just have to learn a better way to experience the holidays in the future.

Oh well. Even if I have to work, I've still got lots of fun planned in the next week and a half. Including 2 Sister Hazel concerts (YAY), Bears game (against the Packers, should be awesome) and I'm hosting a New Year's party (well, if some more people would RSVP it would be a party... right now it's just a small gathering). I just need to focus on the fun!

1 Comments:

  • Happy Holidays! I hope all is well with you and yours.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home