inner voices

Saturday, December 02, 2006

ugh

So I haven't had the best day ever today. Started out well. Started out very well actually. But then went downhill from there. The lowest moment was definitely while I was trying to drive home from Glencoe and my car had some issues. Engine problems I think. I made it home safely but it took FOREVER and I have to find somewhere to take my car this week. Ugh. Plus it means that I can't go out to my burbs tomorrow for dinner with the family (assuming I don't freeze to death at the Bears game first). So frustrating. And probably made even more frustrating by the fact that I hadn't really eaten anything besides a couple of granola bars since lunch Friday. Oops. Fixed that though -- had a Chipotle burrito for dinner. That always makes me happy. And my apartment is warm. That makes me happy too. I think I'll go to bed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home