inner voices

Friday, November 24, 2006

mixed bag

Today was a mixed bag kind of a day. The morning started out boring, while I waited for the cable guy. He was due between 8 and 11 and what time did he show up? oh yeah, 10:55. But then he gave me a new cable box and I have DVR now so that's happy.

Then I drove out to the burbs. Got there around noon and I was starving for some leftovers, but first my parents and I went on a short (20 mile) bike ride. It was amazing to be able to ride in November without freezing to death. It was so nice out today!! Wonderful just to get outside. Finally got to eat my lunch at 1:45. FAVORITE meal of the year -- my turkey/stuffing/cranberry sandwich. It's better with gravy (and with my mom's stuffing and gravy) but it was still delicious!!

Afternoon went by fast. Dad and I did some errands, including taking my diploma and Bar admittance certificate to get framed so I can put them up in my office. Then we took the annual Xmas card picture. Outside. With the dogs. SO cute. Drove my brother into the city and he and his friend put my tv on its stand. Finally tv is on its stand!! It's been sitting on the floor NEXT TO the stand for almost 3 months now!

But then they left and I've got nothing. And I'm kind of bummed to be doing nothing tonight. Especially because I have 2 things to do tomorrow night and I had to cancel on one :( And, just to add insult to my injury... I just went to Barnes&Noble to see if I could find a book to read and didn't but then on the way home I was walking past a bar and some dumb bitches were throwing peanuts out of the window and one of them hit me in the head. *sigh* Not my night I guess...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home