inner voices

Friday, December 01, 2006

A happy discovery

Made an exciting discovery (maybe it's a re-discovery but whatever) this week -- BATHS. No, I was not unhygenic before, but I always showered. It had been YEARS since I'd taken a bath but last weekend I really wanted a bubble bath and, well, I've taken 3 since then. It's just so nice to lose yourself in the hot water and bubbles (with a trashy magazine and glass of wine if you're so inclined :) ). Might be also that this is the first place I've lived in a long time with a halfway nice bathtub but I must say that I'm definitely enjoying it! Don't know why you care about this, but I thought I'd share anyway.

1 Comments:

  • I've been thinking of trying baths too. The thought of a nice bath with all kinds of fun bath things added and a glass of champagne and some music...nice. The thought of gathering all that stuff...not nice. Maybe one day.

    By Blogger The Once and Future TC, At 12:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home