inner voices

Friday, November 17, 2006

organizing memories

I've decided to tackle a really big project in the next few weeks -- organizing all of my pictures from camp to high school to college (any later and they're on the computer). Right now, they're mostly sitting in a box with a few in albums. A messy box. This is a gigantic task. The goal is to put them in albums next Friday, which means I need to get them organized before next Friday. Tonight I did the high school pictures. Wow. Such memories flooding back. It's funny to see pictures of people who I wasn't especially close with back then but am now and people with whom my relationship is, well, different than it was back then. Some of the highlights of the pics though (I'll just describe, I'm not sure everyone really wants me scanning them in for the world to see...):


-finding the amazing scrapbook I made about senior year of high school. I was so motivated back then...
-wrestling
-funny pictures with Anne and DP freshman year.
-pictures of me, Melissa, Alethea, and Alison from 8th grade!! And other funny pics I took in 8th grade, including "Prince Charming"
-SPICE GIRLS
-a hilarious hospital picture of someone...


There were so many and it was really fun (and funny) to go through them. Next time its the college pics...

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home