inner voices

Monday, November 13, 2006

weekends should be 3 days

This whole 2 day weekend thing is rough. Really rough. Especially when I have super-busy Monday mornings at work! I don't even know how to describe my weekend. Well Friday is easy -- I stayed in and went to bed early. Then there's Saturday... I'd rather not go into details but it was unlike any other evening I've had since college... Crazy. And Sunday was spent recovering. (and hanging out with the parents and PUPPIES). Would have loved to spend Monday recovering as well, but no, I'm a grown up now, so I went to work (and went to work EARLY) and was quite productive. I think that's key for me being productive (going to work early, not going out on Saturday nights). I'm so much more efficient in the morning.
And now I'm doing laundry and hopefully I'll go to bed early so tomorrow I will really be at 100% again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home