inner voices

Friday, December 01, 2006

snow snow snow snow

It is SNOWING outside.  And it is a MESS.  I can't see anything at all outside the windows of my office but I keep hearing large chunks of snow and ice hit the windows.  Kind of weird actually. 
 
I love snow.  I don't always love walking in it, and I definitely don't love it when it turns to sluch, but I love its existence. 
 
I don't love cold.  And I am FREEZING right now.  Partly my own fault -- I usually keep a sweater in my office but brought it home earlier this week to take to the cleaners.  Of course I didn't bring a new one back...  But temperature control in this building is impossible.  So much glass... It sometimes feels like the wind is just coming right through the windows.  Brrrr!!  Might have to make a trip downstairs for a hot Starbucks drink soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home