inner voices

Thursday, November 09, 2006

a banner day

Today has been a very very good day.

1. Phone call from Hong Kong this morning was a GREAT surprise and it was a really nice treat!

2. I GOT SWORN IN AS A LAWYER!! Pretty exciting :) I mean, yeah, I graduated law school last spring and found out I passed the bar a month ago but that didn't make me a lawyer. Today made me a lawyer. And I had business cards waiting for me at my desk when I went back to the office!! Cool!!

3. Tonight, going to see a show. A guy I went to high school with is in a band and Lisa and I are going to see it. Didn't know the guy really, except that I had at least one friend who was obsessed with him. But it should be fun. Minus the whole being awake WAY past my bedtime, but sometimes you just make sacrifices!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home