inner voices

Sunday, December 03, 2006

BRRRR (GO BEARS)

I'm going to the Bears game today with my dad and some other people. It is SO cold outside. We might be crazy. Seriously, it's 17 degrees, and with windchill it feels like 6 (or so weather.com tells me). I am wearing so many clothes. Not all the way dressed yet, because I'd boil in my apartment if I was, but here's what I will be wearing:
Long underwear pants, lined running tights, snow pants, long underwear shirt, fleece pullover, fleece jacket with windstopper, parka, 2 pairs of ski socks, winter boots, glove liners, ski mittens, ski helmet liner, winter hat, fleece neck gator. Also we're bringing hand warmers. But I still might freeze to death. Oh well -- GO BEARS!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home