inner voices

Thursday, October 26, 2006

quick update

Because I know you were so concerned...  I read in the paper this morning that Tom was absent from the news last night because he had jury duty yesterday.  He did not get placed on a jury though because he's too well known in association with his brother.  I would think he's too well known because he's the best weatherman ever...
 
Also -- I will post pictures of me in my new fabulous shoes soon.  But I have to take a picture first.  You know, part of the problem with having to go out by myself last weekend was that there was no one there to take my picture (too bad too because I looked HOT).  However, I expect to take a few pictures of this Friday' night's debauchery at which I will almost certainly be wearing those same shoes (assuming of course that I can find anything else to wear...) :-)
 
Back to work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home