inner voices

Saturday, November 04, 2006

a funny pig and more!

I just saw the funniest commercial. It was for "California Cheese" and it was with the happy cows and a pig was trying to be a cow. OK, so maybe it's not funny to those people who don't have an unnatural amusement with cows... But in the season of nasty, annoying campaign ads, it's so refreshing to see a commercial that makes you laugh out loud.

In other news, I made a really good dinner tonight. I made a garlic-chili flank steak (very subtle flavor but SO good) and some green beans. I was going to make roasted sweet potato slices but ran out of time so that will come later this week (seeing as I have the sweet potatoes). Yummy!! And I'll be eating leftovers all week :)

Ooh, and I ordered some prints of pictures from Walgreens today. Best thing ever. Only 19 cents a print and they were literally ready at my local Walgreens within minutes of my uploading them. And since Walgreens is across the street, it was really instant gratification! So excited that I'll finally have some pictures up in my office and at home :-)

3 Comments:

  • um also, you're like THE BEST COOK EVER. and i'm excited to see your haircut :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:22 AM  

  • YAY cows!!!!
    ~melissa

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:25 PM  

  • Are you still a fan of purple flying cows? Just checking in...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home