inner voices

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

thoughts for the day

I've had a number of random thoughts today and I'm going to share them with you because, well, why not...

1) What on earth is up with the Aerie girl crap on the CW during the Gilmore Girls?? They sit and pose these annoying questions and do annoying things. Why?? I think they do it during Veronica Mars also.

2) The CTA kinda scares me now. Or at least the El does. I've had two weird experiences in a matter of weeks. First, there was the afternoon a few weeks ago that Tyler and I were on an El train that was smoking. That wasn't weird... (we got off and waited for a new train). Then today there was a fire on Wabash south of the loop and the subway stations were all so smoky. I mean, it was making my eyes burn and I was coughing. How is that safe??? Does not inspire confidence...

3) It is cold. And I'm worried about this because if I'm wearing my winter coat now, what do I do in February when it's WAY colder and I have no more layers to put on??

4) I had other thoughts. Maybe I'll remember them later and update again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home