inner voices

Sunday, October 15, 2006

go see this movie

So if you haven't already seen it, I HIGHLY recommend Little Miss Sunshine. Saw it tonight. SUCH an excellent movie!! Really good story, very well cast and well executed. I was looking forward to seeing it but didn't anticipate just how much I would like it.

Weekend's been good so far. Aside from the movie with Lisa tonight, I did some shopping today with Tyler. We started on Michigan Ave where he got a new winter coat and I got a fabulous new purse. Then we headed up to Clark and Belmont for some Halloween/Rocky Horror Picture Show costumes. Without elaborating further, all I can tell you is that we will both be looking fabulous. Tomorrow, I go shopping for a new winter coat for myself. And it is WAY past my bedtime, so goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home