inner voices

Friday, October 13, 2006

a clarification

Having receivd a few concerned emails today, I feel like I should probably clarify my post from last night.  First, I wasn't directing that post at anyone.  The person I was actually mad at doesn't read this blog (at least not regularly).  The point of the entry was not to vent my anger but rather to extol the virtues of writing in a journal when you have so many emotions swirling around that they stop makign sense and start keeping you up at night.  That's all.  And I'm fine today.  I mean, I'm still annoyed with this person, but life goes on and I'm not feeling as impassioned by it as I was yesterday.
 
Very much happy that it's Friday afternoon.  Work has gotten busy this afternoon but I have a brief respite right now while I wait to receive a bunch of scanned documents in my email.  This weekend shoudl be good.  No craziness planned like last week but that is just fine!  I'm rather excited about the sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home