inner voices

Monday, September 04, 2006

I'm in!

I have officially moved into my new apartment! YAY! It's pretty awesome. My parents helped me move a lot of stuff down from their house yesterday (though I have a lot up there still to move, mostly books and stuff) and I slept in my apartment last night! I'm so happy with it :)
Anyway, I'd post pics, but I accidentally left my camera in my parents' kitchen so I'll have to get it when I got up there tomorrow.
No internet access at home yet, which is rough. I'm at starbucks right now and will probably be back here later. I'll call RCN tomorrow though and with a lot of luck, they can be at my apartment on Weds (more likely THursday though I think). Definitely I hope they can be there this week though, because I start work 1 week from today!! Whoa -- scary!
Time to enjoy my last week of freedom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home