inner voices

Saturday, September 02, 2006

new computer!

I am typing this blog post from my NEW COMPUTER!! Yes, I finally broke down and bought a new one (given that my old one wouldn't even turn on, this was probably a good move...). Anyway, the real news is that I got an apple! I have converted (well, assuming I like it...). Anyway, I got a MacBook in white with 1G RAM and 80G memory, among other things. I'm pretty psyched about it. It's definitely going to take some getting used to though -- I'm just so used to windows and the Mac OS is just a bit different. Should be fun!

In other news, I unpacked the boxes in my apartment today and should be moving a bunch of stuff in from my parents' house tomorrow (like all of my clothes). Still don't know whether I'll sleep there on Sunday or not but definitely by Monday night.

Too much excitement for one day! It is definitely nearing my bedtime...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home