inner voices

Thursday, August 03, 2006

had an extra few minutes at another internet cafe b/c i forgot to do something at the other (namely check silpa's flight time) and thought i'd post a few thoughts.
 
1: Paris is amazing
2: we have such a warped sense of history living in the US.  At home, we think 200 years is ancient history yet here you are in buildings that have existed since the 1200s or earlier!  truly amazing!
3: restaurants here sell wine in such a better fashion than in the US. (yes, I managed to go to an actual sit-down restaurant and order!).  At home, it's generally either a glass or a whole bottle.  Here, there are a lot more sizes to choose from.  Whatever amount it was that I ordered, it amounted to two and a half glasses -- perfect!
4: I mapped my walk today on my favorite website (www.usatf.org/routes) and it turns out I walked over 11 miles! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home