inner voices

Saturday, July 15, 2006

indigo girls

So after a long day of studying (and cooking), I went to see a WONDERFUL concert this evening. The Indigo Girls performed at Ravinia Festival, and I had Pavillion tickets and it was amazing. It was so much fun to go to the concert with Tyler and Lisa. We had a picnic beforehand (which I cooked for) and then had great seats for the show. Easily the best seats I've ever had at Ravinia. Anyway, if you couldn't tell, I had a great time and it was a great show. They played a lot of old favorites as well as a few songs off of their upcoming album (due out in September). All in all, the perfect summer evening :)

1 Comments:

  • it was pretty effing awesome. you're a great cook and extremely fun to be around these sweet summer nights :)

    By Blogger lisa, At 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home