inner voices

Thursday, June 29, 2006

It's Really Happening!

I really definitely 100% am going to Europe after the bar! YAY! Silpa and I booked a tour a few days ago and I made my plane reservations today so it's definite! Here's the plan:
I fly into London and will spend a few days outside London with family friends (hopefully). Then I'll go to Paris, where I'll have a full day by myself before I'm joined by Silpa. We'll spend another 3 days in Paris (one being the day she gets off the plane all jet lagged), one of which we'll take to go to Versailles. After Paris, we'll go to Rome and meet our tour. We'll end up with 2 or 3 days in Rome, then we go to Florence, Pisa (for an afternoon) and Venice to round out Italy. We'll drive along the coast of France, stopping in Nice (on the Mediterranean) for two nights. Then we head to Barcelona and Madrid, where the tour ends. After the tour, we'll do an extra day in Madrid, then go to Lisbon (because hey, we might as well see Portugal too!). I'll then head back to Chicago, via Boston so that I can put my furniture etc on a moving truck. Once I get back, I should have about a week before I move (assuming I find an apartment...). Wow. So much going on! And all that in ADDITION TO THE BAR which, really, is the biggest, scariest of all! Speaking of which, I should really get back to some outlining...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home