inner voices

Sunday, July 23, 2006

panic time

And the bar exam is in two days. As in the day after tomorrow. As in I should probably be studying instead of typing this but honestly I need a few minutes of a break. I think that it's probably good that I'm feeling a little panicky. I know that I can do this and that chances are pretty good that I'll pass and that I've worked really hard, but I would hate to become complacent about it and fall into a false sense of security. The panic keeps me from doing that. The good news is that it will be all over Weds night!

In other VERY EXCITING IMPORTANT news -- I signed a lease! I have somewhere to move to come September and will not have to spend the month living at my parents' house while looking for somewhere to move to October 1! Anyway, I'll be living in the Gold Coast and, while it's not the exact area I thought I'd wind up in, I'm VERY VERY excited! It's a one bedroom apartment on the 12th floor of an 18 floor building and the apartment itself is 2 stories. The kitchen/living room area are on the lower floor and the bedroom and office are loft-style on the second floor (the bathroom is also upstairs). Pretty awesome actually.

And break time is over. Time to get back to work...

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home