inner voices

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Florence

Quick update to let you know that I'm still alive! I'm now in Florence, having also spent time in Venice since the last update. Still loving the trip, though I'm reaching a point where I could really use some personal time. I'm not used to getting zero time to myself for weeks on end! Anyway, things are going well and I've seen some truly spectacular things. Between the ancient Roman ruins, the Vatican, and Michelangelo's David (not to mention everything I saw in France and will see in Spain) I think I'm getting enough "culture" to last quite a while! It will be nice to have a relaxing day in Nice on Monday!!
Not a lot else to report. Not looking forward to flying home 8 hours without my iPod, but if that's the world we live in, there's not a lot I can do about it (and as a frequentish flyer, I'd MUCH prefer they be too strict than too lax -- I'll be nervous enough about flying from Heathrow as it is!). Hope everyone who reads this is doing well! I get home 12 days from today.

1 Comments:

  • Hey we're all waiting for you to get back so don't get used to the idea of "cassie time" for too long.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home