inner voices

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Rome!

We have now left Paris and are in Italy, Rome to be exact. We got in LATE last night (well after midnight by the time we had our luggage) and walked half a mile to our hotel. This morning we had to transfer hotels because our tour starts tonight! Excited but a little nervous that it will be all annoying american tourists who are much older but even if it is, I've got Silpa :)
Today we had free, so we spent the afternoon going to some of the big sights, including the Pantheon, Trevi Fountain (where I did toss in a coin) and the Spanish Steps. So far, this trip has been amazing and I've got another couple of weeks to go!! Hard to believe that 2 weeks ago today I was taking the bar exam!!
OK, internet time is almost up. Hope everyone stateside is doing well!

1 Comments:

  • I was starting to wonder where you had gone off to over the weekend. Have a blast in Rome, it really is incredible. Best Chinese food I've ever had was there!

    By Blogger James McLaughlin, At 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home