inner voices

Saturday, June 17, 2006

procrastination!

So I was studying property for hours tongiht and my brain was starting to explode so I thought that maybe I would (FINALLY) put my graduation pictures online! Here's a few, the rest are at my flickr site (see link to right).


Mary, me, Emily, and Silpa on class day


Silpa, Emily, and Me before getting all wet at graduation

Me and Silpa getting wet during the morning ceremony


Me, Silpa, and Emily during a brief break in the rain in the morning ceremony

I got my diploma!!

Me and Emily after getting our diplomas

and last, but certainly not least, me and my parents, without whom I never could have done this!

Now I'm going to bed. The rest of property (as well as Wills and Family Law) will have to wait until tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home