inner voices

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

down and up

What a roller coaster of a few days its been! My computer stopped working again on Monday night. Of course. 12 hours before my first final. Clearly there was nothing I could do about it at that point, so I ended up having to hand write my final. First time in law school that I had to do that. As emily put it, good preparation for the bar exam...(oh, final went ok I think...)
Spent the rest of the afternoon after the final yesterday studying (to the extent that I could do so without my computer). This morning, a man from Geek Squad came to fix what they hadn't fixed before. It took him 3.5 hours, but he restored my computer (which involved un-installing and then re-installing windows and everything else that used to be on my computer...). Good thing I (still) had everything backed up, including my music! While this was a MAJOR pain in the ass, I'm happy it's over in time for my final tomorrow. So those were the downs and the first up. Then, a little while ago, I got an email that essentially told me that I passed my paper. YIPPEE!! I was still sort of stressed about this since I aparently had the one paper advisor at the whole school that doesn't just view the paper as a meaningless graduation requirement (and has actually failed someone who did a paper for her so that he didn't graduate). But I passed!! YIPPEE!!
OK, a little more studying tonight...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home