inner voices

Thursday, May 11, 2006

school's out forever!

Wow. I'm done. With school. Forever (I hope!). Wow.

Didn't come easily. Of course my computer had to flip out AGAIN last night (luckily it decided to work just long enough for me to take my exam this morning!). It was fixed AGAIN this afternoon, hopefully for the last time.

This whole day since I finished my final has been very odd. It's like, I'm done and that's really more than I can comprehend and nothing really feels different (especially since I don't graduate for another 4 weeks) but I know somewhere in my head that it is different... I don't know. Other people have been emotional, I've just been confounded by the whole situation.

Had dinner tonight with Jamie. I'm going to miss him when I come back to Chicago but at least he'll visit sometimes :) Tomorrow it's pack all day, then celebrate with Emily in the evening before getting a really good night's sleep for driving all day Saturday.

1 Comments:

  • Congratulations! I bet when the relief sinks in you are going to be even more elated. I think that all you accomplished is incredible.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home