inner voices

Friday, June 09, 2006

graduated!!

I come back to Chicago triumphant, having finally graduated from Harvard Law School. Pretty exciting stuff! The two days were nice (save for the constant pouring rain, the freezing cold, and stomach illness). While I didn't think that it was possible to have worse weather for graduation than my college graduation (which was in the 40s and no one was prepared for that), I think this may have been worse. Luckily, the fact of graduation itself outshined the weather :) So I am now a law school graduate. I'll post pictures when I get them off of my dad's camera. For now, it's back to real life and off to listen to one of the BarBri lectures I missed...

2 Comments:

  • congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:55 AM  

  • After many long years...school's out forever! Congratulations Cassie!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home