inner voices

Friday, June 02, 2006

friday night

well, it's Friday night and I'm sitting here in my parents' house with Zoe, bored out of my mind. I had some dinner, I did some studying (yes, I studied... something I NEVER do on a Friday night) and now I'm not quite sure what to do. It's going to be a long summer of weekends like this I'm afraid.

It was a good week though! On Tuesday night the family saw Spamalot which was SO FUNNY. I highly recommend it to anyone in Chicago. My whole family really enjoyed it. Hm... nothing else particularly exciting happened. But I still felt like it was a pretty good week (except for being awakened at 4 o'clock this morning by my brother when he was going to bed -- I don't know what he was doing but it was loud). Bar review is going ok -- pretty boring mostly.

Tomorrow Tyler and I are heading to the Printer's Row Book Fair (or, as he put it, the annual massive nerd book festival) and I'm excited for that. I need more books. Right now I'm reading Les Miserables, which is wonderful, but too big to carry around with me everywhere. I've actually read it before, I think when I was 13, but I didn't understand a word of the story at the time. I'm enjoying it much more now.

Anyway, this doesn't appear to be going anywhere and I think I'm probably rambling... Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home