inner voices

Monday, May 15, 2006

made it home

So I've been slow with the update, but I have indeed made it back to the Chicago area safely! The drive was fine. On Friday I stopped at Niagara Falls -- really amazing.
Would have been even better if it hadn't been thunderstorming and pouring on me most of the time i was there but, as you can see, it did clear up towards the end. I took a bunch of pics -- the rest are on my flickr site.

Sunday morning I picked my Dad up in Toronto and we headed to Paris, Ontario to meet the newest member of our family, Zeke. SO adorable! The pictures of Zeke are on my dad's computer so I'll have to get them later to put some on. He's currently 6 weeks old -- we'll get to bring him home in 2 weeks.

Anyway, I'm around and I'll try to update more frequently!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home